Monday, January 9, 2012

Meet Betty White!

First I'd like to thank everyone for all your wonderful support and congratulate the winner of sweet little Jude :) Today is my first day of "normal", the kids are back in school and my house is again quiet...well quieter< i do still have my 20 month old keeping me company :)

I want to introduce you to "Betty White", she is my sewing machine and she is what all of my dolls will be made on from here on out. At 92 years of age she is still running great (after a little TLC on my part) and though she doesn't have any frills the work she does is pure beauty. Betty's completely woman powered, no electricity beyond the lights in my home will be used in the making of my dolls.

I look forward to a very productive week and I will keep you "Up"dated on this weeks "Up"load. (*wink*)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have a serger and a modern machine that has those capabilities. The dolls themselves do not need any serging.

      Delete
  2. hi betty! nice to see you! i love it when things get back on schedule! of course i have a 25 month old home with me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ my treadle too! :-) cannot wait to get it out of storage & sewing on it again...my son loves to hear it whirring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see I am not the only one who names my machines based on their brand name. My Fleetwood is of course named Mac. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete