Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I don't know what I'm doing...

... but I'm going to just jump in and figure it out as I go.
That is pretty much how I tackle any challenge, this one is no different, so here it goes:

Twelve days ago my husband was diagnosed with cancer. He's had some very painful sores on his tongue for a while when he finally went in to get a biopsy done. Now, a few years earlier he had a biopsy done on some similar (though not nearly as sever) sores in the same spot and it came back clean. I honestly expected the same result this time,but that was obviously not the case.

 At this point in time we still have more questions then answers. We know our lives are about change drastically, we know there are tough roads ahead, but we don't know when or what or how. Not knowing is exhausting, but we're doing our best to take it one day at a time and trying to savor this calm before the oncoming storm.

 I do plan to continue to work on patterns, they are a very necessary therapeutic outlet.

Also, If you would let me, I'd love to share this journey with you all.

Thank you
Naomi



11 comments:

  1. Oh Naomi, I wish you and your family all the best in the weeks ahead and my prayers and thoughts go with you. It will be a challenge but I'm sure I'm right in saying that all your fans of Nimblephish will be beside you all the way so don't hesitate to share your journey and stay strong, xxxxPam

    ReplyDelete
  2. May GOD help you handle this new twist in LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what to say--scary stuff. You and your family are in my prayers and I would love to share your journey. One day at a time...that sounds like a wise time frame to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Naomi, I am so sorry your family is going thru this. Let me know if I can help out in anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do what ever you need to for your physical, mental and emotional health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending positive vibes and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. huge hugs! take care of yourself and do what you need to do <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so so sorry! You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought your little doll pattern and came here looking for help.Then I read your blog. I am so sorry.You are so young to be traveling this road. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..I see no updates, I hope the battle has not been lost...I pray strength and courage to your little family...

    ReplyDelete